Tuesday, July 14, 2009

OH MY, life is fun, on the weekends

I might be a lake brat now...







If you have tried to call me this summer, I am sorry. Since the first weekend in June I have been spending every weekend at the lake. I LOVE IT. My mom is a wonderful cook, so that is a plus. Then there is the fact that there is NO cell phone service out there. We go out on the boat, tube, swim, and ride the wave runner. I am a little spoiled this year. I think this might be my medicine to get my life back together. My Mom and Ken have been spoiling me with LOVE.

I started my 5th week at the new job, and I love it. I am finally getting things down and I have learn so much. I also have already received a promotion...

Thank you to everyone that has been praying for me. I had my first court date about 2 weeks ago, and it went very well. I am ready for more progress to be made. I will make sure to update everyone as things keep changing.

Thanks again, and God Bless.

5 comments:

  1. Nicole,
    So glad to hear that things are going much better for you. I was worried (:
    I know all about escaping to isolated areas with no cell phone service, our river house is like that! And there is just no place better to spend the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lake too--I'm SO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad everything is going good for you and you are having a great summer! You deserve it and have the time of your life :)
    Love bunches-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful that you have a good mom and support system. The lake is such a peaceful place! I'll keep my prayers going! loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so proud of you - and I'm glad that the lake is giving you exactly what you need to heal... that is an amazing gift!

    ReplyDelete