Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thanks

All that I can say is Thank you.

I have some of the best friends that a girl could ask for. Everyone has been there for me and I am shocked by the response I am getting. I never even could have dreamed that everyone would have been this responsive. I am going through SO much right now and everyone has been so understanding and there for me. Thank you again ladies, you know who you are.

I am on the count down for the new job. Today is my last Friday at the Bank I currently work for. I start the new job on the 15th!!! I just found out they planned a little going away for me next Tuesday. It should be fun.


THANKS BECKY for the Birthday gift!!! I can't wait to get it on the bed.


For those of you who don't know, I have always been my Daddy's little princess so I kind of have a thing for crowns.

Monday I was surprised with a birthday gift as well. Please don't laugh, I have been tanning and so I am a little red.

I Love it, THANK YOU SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! :-) I'm glad that you've enjoyed those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Nicole, :) Let me know if you need ANYTHING.
    Hugs
    marsh

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you like it! You picked it out...ha...ha...!!! Love you!!! And I love that necklace as well :) We ALL love you!

    ReplyDelete